Our social responsibility audit service is reasonable and cost-effective solution for buyers, retailers and manufacturers. We inspect suppliers according to SA8000, ETI, BSCI and the conduct rules of large multinational retailers to ensure your suppliers comply with social conduct rules.
Social responsibility implies that businesses should balance profit-making activities with activities that benefit society. It involves developing businesses with a positive relationship to the shareholders, stakeholders and society in which they operate. Social responsibility is important for brand owners and retailers because it can:
• Improve brand perception and connect the brand with meaningful causes. Customers are more likely to trust and support brand and retailers that demonstrate social responsibility and align with their values.
• Improve the bottom line by supporting sustainability, ethics and efficiency. Social responsibility can help brand owners and retailers reduce costs, waste and risks, as well as increase innovation, productivity and customer loyalty. For example, a report by BCG found that sustainability leaders in retail can achieve 15% to 20% higher margins than their peers.
• Increase consumer and employee engagement. Social responsibility can help brands and retailers attract and retain customers and employees who share their vision and mission. Customers and employees are more likely to be satisfied, loyal and motivated when they feel that they are contributing to a positive social impact.
• Change the way people see the business for the better. Social responsibility can help brands and retailers stand out from the competition and build a reputation as a leader in their industry and community. It can also help them comply with laws and regulations, as well as meet the expectations of stakeholders such as investors, suppliers and customers.
Therefore, social responsibility is an important aspect of the value chain of brands retailers, as it can create benefits for the business, the society and the environment.
How we do it?
Our Social Audit include the following factors:
• Child labor
• Social welfare
• Forced labor
• Health and safety
• Racial discrimination
• Factory dormitory
• Minimum wage standard
• Environmental protection
• Working hours
• Intellectual property protection
EC Global Inspection Team
International Coverage: China Mainland, Taiwan, South East Asia (Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia,Cambodia), South Asia (India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka), Africa (Kenya)
Local services: local auditors can provide professional auditing services in local languages.
Professional team: audit according SA8000, BSCI, APSCA, WRAP, ETI