A Pre-Production Inspection (PPI) is a service that we provide before the production process starts. This is especially important when you have faced issues with poor quality materials in production, when you have a new supplier, or when there have been disruptions in the factory’s supply chain.
Our QC team will go over the order with the suppliers to make sure they understand your product expectations. Then, we will check all the raw materials, components, and semi-finished goods to see if they match your product specifications and are enough for the production schedule. If we find any problems, we will advise the supplier to fix them before production and reduce the chances of defects or shortages in the final product.
We will report the inspection results to you by the next working day to keep you updated on your order status. If the supplier is not cooperative with resolving issues, we will contact you right away with details so that you can talk to your supplier before production goes on.
● Ensure consistency to your order, standards, regulations, drawings, and original samples.
● Detect possible quality problems or hazards early.
● Fix issues before they get out of control and expensive such as reworking or failing the project.
● Prevent risks related to shipping poor-quality products and getting customer complaints and product recalls.
How we do it?
● Review and confirm design documents, purchase order, production schedule, and shipping date.
● Make sure all the materials, parts, and products are in good quality and quantity.
● Inspect the production line to ensure enough resources for finishing production.
● Write the report with photos of all steps in the production process and give suggestions if needed.
What can EC Global Inspection offer you?
Flat pricing: Get fast and professional inspection services at flat price.
Super fast service: Thanks to quick scheduling, get the preliminary inspection conclusion from EC Global Inspection on site after the inspection is done, and the formal inspection report from EC Global Inspection within one business day; ensure timely shipment.
Transparent oversight: Real-time updates from inspectors; strict control of on-site operations.
Strict and fair: The expert teams of EC across the country provide you with professional services; independent, open and impartial anti-corruption supervision team randomly checks on-site inspection teams and monitors on site.
Personalized service: EC has service capability that covers multiple product categories. We will design a customized inspection service plan for your specific needs, to address your problems individually, offer an independent interaction platform and collect your feedback and suggestions about the inspection team. This way, you can be involved in inspection team management. Also, for interactive technical exchange and communication, we will offer inspection training, quality management course and technical seminar for your needs and feedback.
EC Global Inspection Team
International Coverage: China Mainland, Taiwan, South East Asia (Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar), South Asia (India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka), Africa (Kenya), Turkey.
Local services: local QC can provide professional inspection services immediately to save your travel expenses.
Professional team: the rigorous entry criteria and industry skill training create an excellent service team.