During Production Inspection (DuPRO), also similar to Inline Inspection, is an essential preventative measure taken in the early stages of production, which can mitigate costly mistakes in the long run by highlighting any problems before too many defective items are produced and avoid affecting the shipping schedule.
Quality control inspectors of EC usually perform on-site DUPRO inspections once a minimum of 30%, but no more than 50% of finished goods are produced to ensure consistent quality in the manufacturing process.
During production Inspection, if do it right, improves production processes and quality and ensure the product meets specification prior to release and shipment.
● Act an early warning signal to identify and rectify defects
● Managing your production schedule more effectively avoids delays in shipment.
● Avoiding monetary losses due to reworking and returned orders.
● Improving the quality of your products before mass produced.
● Increasing customer satisfaction that will be based on high-quality, on-time deliverables
How we do it?
● Check on production schedule.
● Verify production capacity and output.
● Check product quality, quantity, safety, function, labeling, marking, packaging, and other required parameters.
● Inspect the production line.
● Write the report with photos of all steps in the production process and give suggestions if needed.
What can EC Global Inspection offer you?
Flat pricing: Get fast and professional inspection services at flat price.
Super fast service: Thanks to quick scheduling, get the preliminary inspection conclusion from EC Global Inspection on site after the inspection is done, and the formal inspection report from EC Global Inspection within one business day; ensure timely shipment.
Transparent oversight: Real-time updates from inspectors; strict control of on-site operations.
Strict and fair: The expert teams of EC across the country provide you with professional services; independent, open and impartial anti-corruption supervision team randomly checks on-site inspection teams and monitors on site.
Personalized service: EC has service capability that covers multiple product categories. We will design a customized inspection service plan for your specific needs, to address your problems individually, offer an independent interaction platform and collect your feedback and suggestions about the inspection team. This way, you can be involved in inspection team management. Also, for interactive technical exchange and communication, we will offer inspection training, quality management course and technical seminar for your needs and feedback.
EC Global Inspection Team
International Coverage: China Mainland, Taiwan, South East Asia (Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Cambodia, Myanmar), South Asia (India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sri Lanka), Africa (Kenya), Turkey.
Local services: local QC can provide professional inspection services immediately to save your travel expenses.
Professional team: the rigorous entry criteria and industry skill training create an excellent service team.